It's important for businesses to “get it right – the first time”. At the Law Office of Jennifer M. Settles, this is what we do.
We assist clients in the formation of legal entities in all US jurisdictions. Jennifer strategizes with her clients regarding optimal entity structures to accomplish their goals, and advises her clients on the importance of liability-limitation through the use of carefully formed entities, as well as best practices for the preservation of separate entity status. Jennifer represents her clients in all phases of their business lifecycle, from negotiating and papering their LLC agreements, to capitalization, contract negotiation and implementation, and exit strategies.
As an experienced business attorney, Jennifer also guides clients on entity dissolutions, conversions and domestications, and represents clients in negotiating teaming agreements, joint ventures, public-private partnerships, and more.
Our Business Entity services include the following:
- Formation of Corporations
- Formation of LLCs and Partnerships
- Negotiation of Joint Ventures (JVs)
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Negotiating and Drafting Operating Agreements and Teaming Agreements
- Dissolutions, Conversions and Domestications
- Strategic Structuring of Subsidiaries
- M&A and Exit Strategies
- Risk Mitigation