Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
When it comes to M&A deals, it's important to work with an attorney who has breadth and depth of experience in this area. The Law Office of Jennifer M. Settles is seasoned in the art of business negotiations and M&A deals. Jennifer helps her clients understand, identify and negotiate legal and financial risks involved in their transactions, and structures each deal for her clients' benefit, ensuring that their business objectives are met and that their transactional risk is minimized.
Jennifer helps her clients understand their options throughout the transaction, serves as a central point of contact between all parties, and provides important updates. She guides her clients through the array of legal due diligence requirements, meticulously prepares the deal documents, and counsels her clients on best practices, all with the goal of achieving a speedy and seamless closing, with maximum value and minimum risk.
Jennifer keeps the ball rolling; and by working with Law Office of Jennifer M. Settles, clients have the peace of mind in knowing that their interests are being protected and that they are making the best business decisions possible.
The Firm represents clients in the following areas:
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Term Sheets and LOIs
- Asset Purchase Agreements and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Draft, Review, Advise, Redline and Negotiate all Necessary M&A Transaction Documents
- Legal Due Diligence and Document Review
- Deal Structuring to Minimize Risk
- Handle or Supervise Deal Flow and Closings
- Legal Integration of New Assets