Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate transactions can be complex and highly consequential, both financially and from a risk perspective. Whether you're dealing with a real estate purchase or sale transaction, contract negotiations, acquisition due diligence, a property dispute or casualty incident, leasing, property management, or other real estate questions, it's important to have a qualified real estate attorney on your team. A skilled commercial real estate attorney can help you navigate the complexities of real estate transactions and ensure that your interests are protected.
Commercial real estate transactions often involve the exchange of property worth many millions of dollars, and they often take place between sophisticated and well-represented parties. Don't embark alone when the stakes are high!
With the assistance of the Law Office of Jennifer M. Settles, you will be better prepared for your commercial real estate deal, and you'll feel confident that you have a highly experienced attorney who will help you secure the best possible terms, mitigate risk, and address short term and long term problems.
Our commercial real estate services include:
- Negotiating and Drafting Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Triple Net and Gross Leases
- Office, Shopping Center, Multi-Family, Self-Storage and Industrial Properties
- Acquisition Due Diligence and Title Review
- Easements and Development Agreements
- Property Management Agreements
- Rights of First Refusal (ROFRs) and Rights of First Offer (ROFOs)
- Construction Contracts
- Real Estate Lending and Borrowing Transactions