Corporate finance and commercial borrowing and lending transactions are complex and call for the assistance of an attorney. For both lenders and borrowers, there are numerous types of debt structures to navigate, and choosing the optimal deal structure is paramount. Clients often need guidance on credit agreement topics such as covenants, representations and warranties, indemnities, carve-outs, and the important distinctions between a recourse and non-recourse borrowing. Clients may also need assistance with concepts regarding loan security, collateral, lien perfection, and asset due diligence.
With the help of an experienced corporate finance attorney, you can better prepare for your lending and borrowing transactions and feel confident that you are protecting your business interests.
With a long history in negotiating complex debt deals, Jennifer uses creativity, strategy and ingenuity to help her clients accomplish their financing and business goals.
We represent clients in the following areas:
- Project Finance, Secured and Unsecured Loans
- Corporate Credit Facilities and Revolvers
- Real Estate Financing (Single Asset and Multi-Site/Multi-State)
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS)
- Syndicated and Bilateral Credit Facilities
- SBA 7(a) and EIDL Loans
- Construction Loans
- Equipment Leasing and Buyouts
- Factoring and Merchant Funding
- Asset Due Diligence
- Asset Defeasance, Collateral Releases and Amendments