Jennifer M. Settles, Esq. has over 25 years of experience representing clients in business transactions. She previously worked in regional and international law firms and as in-house corporate counsel for large corporations.
Being in the legal industry for many years as both a provider and consumer of attorneys' services, she recognized that there was a shortage of experienced business lawyers providing stellar service to clients at an affordable rate. She established The Law Office of Jennifer M. Settles in response to this need, combining her depth and breadth of experience with her practical and strategic approach.
Admissions and Education
- 1994, State Bar of Nevada
- 1999, State Bar of Arizona
- 1991, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, Major in History, Minor in French. Graduated "Cum Laude, With Honors".
- 1994, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California, Juris Doctor. Graduated “With Great Distinction, Order of the Coif”. Editor of Pacific Law Journal. Top 2% of graduating class.
Committed to pro bono and improving the community. Jennifer's community involvement includes:
- Pro Bono Attorney, Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project
- Board and Compensation Committee member, Epi-Hab Phoenix, Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, Storagetrader.com
- Board Member and Selection Committee Member, Tempe Sister Cities
- Immediate Past-President and Board Chair, Tempe Industrial Development Authority
- Mentor and Volunteer, Fresh Start Women's Foundation
- Past Mentor and Volunteer, State Bar of Arizona